November 9, 2012 in 100 Day Hustle
Today we are halfway through the 100 Day Hustle! Wow, it’s gone by quickly! But, I am generally happy with my progress!
- Halloween Quilt - Finished 10/28
- Out to Sea Baby Quilt - Finished 10/29
- Family Tree Quilt - Top Pieced 10/11
- Christmas Quilt – No Progress (Supplies were previously purchased, and they are waiting patiently for December, when I hope to start and finish.)
- Etchings Quilt – No Progress (Previously the pieces were cut, and I sewed the first four rows. This now has the lowest priority for me, so now it’s a “hope to get to” project.)
Other Fun Projects
- Pincushion – one for my VERY FIRST SWAP through Threadbias. - Finished 10/3
- Pincushion – one for me. – Finished 10/16 Even though I love it, I passed it along to my guild for a swap. So now, I have to make myself another one! Although I love my pincushion from my Threadbias swap, so I’m in no hurry now.
- Cellphone Case – for my dear husband - Finished 10/5/12
- Pencil Case for my nephew. – No Progress
Stuffed Owls for my Grandma and Aunt. – No Progress– Finished 11/16/12
- Purse for my mom. – No Progress
New Projects Not Previously on “The List”
- Superhero Masks and Superhero Bag – Finished 10/25/12 (These were a gift for my nephews.)
Baby Quilt (for friends)– Top Pieced 11/8/12, Basted 11/17/12, Quilted 11/18/12, Finished 11/20/12
- Chevron Quilt – Pieces are cut, and I’ve sewn four of the six rows.
- Secret Santa Quilt – I’m currently cutting fabric. No pictures yet for this one. :-)
- Pillow (for friends) – Not Started Yet
- Present for my littlest nephew. – Not Started Yet
- Simply Modern Bee blocks for November and December – Not Started Yet
So that’s the scoop! I am trying to stay focused, but it’s hard not to get distracted.